Seeking 785 Sqft In Vienna, Virginia?Square footage of living is important for some people. But, for others the actual size of the living area is not that important. Stuart tells us that --- depending upon your pre-approved price limit --- you may want to take into account 2765 Centerboro Dr #267, Vienna VA which is available for $275,000. Continue reading "Comparing Value Based Upon The Average Price Per Square Foot In Fairfax County?"
What Can I Get In Alexandria, Virginia For $250,000?Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22307 area? Monika Ortiz can guide you with a condo like 6603 E Wakefield Dr #B2, but these facts can prove useful as well.
The Alexandria Area Matters
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 63 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,626 sqft. Still, 6603 E Wakefield Dr #B2 has 623 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $469 . But even so, 6603 E Wakefield Dr #B2 is $385 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 6603 E Wakefield Dr #B2 is 72 years old.
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 670 sqft
Added: 04/05/22, Last Updated: 04/10/2022
Property Type: Condo for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX2059408
Subdivision: River Towers<!--
List Price: 1700.00-->