Useful Facts For End Unit Townhouse Buyers Shopping In The Alexandria Area
How Much Does A 1,554 Sqft} Home Comparable To 1730 Olde Towne Rd Cost In 22307 in Alexandria?Depending upon your prequalified spending limit, you might want to reflect on this dwelling at 1730 Olde Towne Rd which is listed for $835,000. On the other hand, the average living area of homes in Alexandria is 1,489 sqft. Continue reading "1730 Olde Towne Rd, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more from a helpful whiz on 22307 in Fairfax County real estate. If you are trying to find a mid 20th-century modest 2 bedroom place for roughly $400,000, your selections might be limited right now. 2246 Roanoke Dr might be the best choice for you, but we have several more inputs below. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Home Buyers Looking For A Modest 2 Bedroom Property For Roughly $400,000"
Are you curious what types of license and authority Nesbitt Realty needs to manage rental in Fairfax County? Continue reading "What Licensing Does Nesbitt Have To Take Care Of Rental End Unit Townhouses In Alexandria, Virginia"
Continue reading "Rental Property At 22307: Pics And Prices"
Would You Be Willing To Pay $450,000 For A Mid 20th-Century 2-Bedroom Place In 22307 in Fairfax County?2253 Roanoke Dr is located in the Alexandria area of Northern Virginia. Here are various matters for home buyers who are looking at this area to think about.
The 22307 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 33 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 1,183 sqft. However, 2253 Roanoke Dr has 896 sqft of living area.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $502 . But, 2253 Roanoke Dr is $502 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
- 6631 Wakefield Dr #620 is the least expensive home in the 22307 area. 6631 Wakefield Dr #620 is listed for $174,900. However, 1200 Gatewood Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22307 area. 1200 Gatewood Dr is asking $1,150,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 60 years. 2253 Roanoke Dr is 70 years old.
Newly Listed At in Fairfax County Virginia 22307 || $837,0006306 Olde Towne Ct in Alexandria, Virginia may be a dream community for some buyers. In contrast, you'll want to get some basic details about the area to know if this is the end unit townhouse for you.
Fairfax County Things
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 52 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,438 sqft. Still, 6306 Olde Towne Ct has 1,680 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $498 . On the other hand, 6306 Olde Towne Ct is $498 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6306 Olde Towne Ct is 56 years old.
Buying a home like 2214 Dartmouth Dr is often the most important single biggest monetary expense a typical resident of Fairfax County will ever make. Further, as a local real estate agent with extensive real estate know-how about 22307 in Alexandria, Nesbitt Realty will be a strong adviser who understands the informational and emotional support that buyer clients need if hunting 2-bedroom Traditional-style properties in Alexandria, Virginia and acquiring a residence like 2214 Dartmouth Dr. Continue reading "Preparation Pieces Of Advice For Shoppers In 22307 In Fairfax County"
Are you looking for a mid 20th-century 4-bedroom like 1529 Belle Haven Rd in 1529 Belle Haven Rd? Continue reading "Are You Deliberating The Possibility Of Buying In Fairfax County?"
Acquiring real estate is often the most important most important transaction an individual will ever make. As a great Realtor, I know the information and emotional support that home hunters need when seeking mid-market 3-bedroom homes in Alexandria and acquiring a property like 1723 Belle Haven Rd. Continue reading "Steps To Invest In A Place In Alexandria"