Conspicuous Choice 3-Bedroom Place :: Alexandria VA 22307Is there reason to worry, when forking over $415,000 for a place of residence like 7032 Canterbury Ln in Alexandria, Virginia? In addition, you could buy a residence that needs repairs which you simply can't afford. On the other hand, Andrew Patton can help you to buy a home warranty to reduce the risk you'll be facing. Actually, there are always dangers in Fairfax County real estate. But, a tireless whiz like Andrew can advise you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a dwelling in Alexandria. Continue reading "7032 Canterbury Ln, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Click on the links below to see more mid 20th-century real estate listed photograph. Continue reading "Prices And Pics Of 2-bedroom Colonial-style Residences From Bucknell Manor"
$399,900 -|- Alexandria Virginia 22307Alan Clerinx would love to show you this place at 6732 Kenyon Dr in Beacon Manor. This home advertised for sale at 6732 Kenyon Dr now might be the dream home for you. Not to mention, you will be shocked by what this home has in store for purchasers. Continue reading "6732 Kenyon Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
A Primer On Properties For Sale In Fairfax CountyShould you make an offer buy 2261 Sweetbriar Dr? That depends. Are you searching for a $449,900 home in Alexandria, Virginia? Are you searching for a 3-bedroom 2-baths residence in Alexandria, Virginia? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? Can you afford $449,900? Is it actually worth $480,000 or $420,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $2,095 on this duplex acquisition? Connect with Andrew Patton to get an up to the minute look at exactly what $449,900 can purchase you in 22307 in Alexandria. Continue reading "2261 Sweetbriar Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
If you are thinking about purchasing a remarkable modest duplex in Fairfax County, 2206 Rollins Dr should probably be on your list. But it's not the only modest duplex in Fairfax County you'll want to investigate in Fairfax County. If you have questions about this dwelling in 22307, contact Nesbitt Realty. We can help. This home for sale at 2206 Rollins Dr now might be something to mull over. Continue reading "Seeking A Modest Duplex In Fairfax County"
Take a look at what's new at Bucknell Heights. Continue reading "Prices And Photographs Of Colonial-Style Listings From Bucknell Heights"
How Much Is A $449,000 3-bedroom colonial, side-by-side-style Residence In 22307 in Fairfax County?We really like the purchase of real estate opportunities in 22307 especially at 7023 Stanford Dr. Here's some basic facts.
Real Estate Pieces of Info About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 7023 Stanford Dr is 67 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $410 . Nevertheless, 7023 Stanford Dr is $313 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 50 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,535 sqft. Above all, 7023 Stanford Dr has 1,436 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Are You Seeking A 3 Bedroom Property For Around $450,000?If you’re interested in learning more about residences such as 7023 Stanford Dr in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The 22307 Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 31 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 1,196 sqft. Still, 7023 Stanford Dr has 1,036 sqft of living area.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $440 . But, 7023 Stanford Dr is $444 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
- 6631 Wakefield Dr #620 is the least expensive home in the 22307 area. 6631 Wakefield Dr #620 is listed for $169,900. But, 1806 Edgehill Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22307 area. 1806 Edgehill Dr is asking $2,100,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 67 years. 7023 Stanford Dr is 67 years old.