Updated Listing At in Fairfax County Virginia 22307 ~ $825,000
Desiring At Least 1,596 Sqft Of Townhouse In 22307 in Alexandria For Less Than $850,000?Depending upon your pre-approved price limit, you might want to reflect on this dwelling at 1709 Belle Haven Rd which is advertised for sale for $825,000. On the other hand, consider that the average living area of townhouses in the 22307 area is 1,195. Continue reading "1709 Belle Haven Rd, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
Newly Listed At in Fairfax County Virginia 22307 || $837,0006306 Olde Towne Ct in Alexandria, Virginia may be a dream community for some buyers. In contrast, you'll want to get some basic details about the area to know if this is the end unit townhouse for you.
Fairfax County Things
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 52 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,438 sqft. Still, 6306 Olde Towne Ct has 1,680 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $498 . On the other hand, 6306 Olde Towne Ct is $498 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6306 Olde Towne Ct is 56 years old.
How Much Is A Luxury 4-Bedroom Detached Home In 22307?When you're starting your search for a new detached home, one of the first things to establish is your purchasing budget. You can purchase 6424 Princeton Dr Alexandria VA 22307 for circa $850,000. This home has 1,344 sqft of above grade living area. If you're investigating properties in 22307 in Fairfax County and you want to spend about $850,000, you may want to email Will Nesbitt about 6424 Princeton Dr. Continue reading "6424 Princeton Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Mulling over the idea of Homes At Belle Haven Terrace? Weigh options regarding This Place.Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Fairfax County area? Nesbitt Realty can advise you with a dwelling like 6424 Princeton Dr, but these facts can prove useful as well.
Real Estate Basics About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 6424 Princeton Dr is 62 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $425 . But, 6424 Princeton Dr is $614 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 48 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,579 sqft. But, 6424 Princeton Dr has 1,344 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
How Much Is A $825,000 Place In Alexandria?So, is 6424 Princeton Dr the great residence for you? Frankly, Julie Nesbitt really doesn't know. That is, unless you answer a series of questions. Can you afford $825,000? Is it actually worth $851,000 or $799,000? Are you searching for a 4-bedroom 3-baths detached home in Alexandria, Virginia? Do you need 3 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $5,098 on this home purchase? Phone Julie Nesbitt to get an up to the minute look at exactly what $825,000 can buy you in 22307 in Alexandria. Continue reading "6424 Princeton Dr, Alexandria VA 22307 Advertised For Sale"
Buying real estate in Fairfax County similar to 6417 Bluebill Ln will probably be the single biggest most important purchase an average American will ever make. What is more, as a local Realtor with market knowledge about 22307 in Alexandria, Alan Clerinx will be a strong defender who understands the instructive support and emotional reliability that shoppers need if thinking about 5-bedroom residences in Alexandria and acquiring a residence like 6417 Bluebill Ln. Continue reading "How To Buy A Small Detached Home In Alexandria, Virginia"
Truth about real estate in Fairfax CountyClients sometimes ask us about 4-bedroom 3-baths home on the market in 22307 in Fairfax County for around $949,000. Continue reading "Dreaming About Real Estate In 22307 In Fairfax County From $849,000 To $949,000?"
1102 Belle Vista Dr, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is for sale for $899,900. Continue reading "Smaller Home At 1102 Belle Vista Dr Available For $899,900"
Look at what's new in 22307. Continue reading "Ready To Move To A Super Luxury Residence At Villamay In Alexandria, Virginia?"