Are you considering renting real estate in 22307? I am your pro on rental 4-BR residences in 22307 in Alexandria. Continue reading "How Much Do Homes Rent For At Villamay In 22307?"
Do you want to buy a very large 4 bedroom detached home for roughly $1,200,000? There are only a limited number of very large homes in Fairfax County right now. 7412 Admiral Dr is one of of those selections, Julie Nesbitt can help you choose something to look at. Continue reading "Are You Looking For A Very Large 4 Bedroom Detached Home For Roughly $1,200,000?"
Newly Listed At in Fairfax County Virginia 22307 || $837,0006306 Olde Towne Ct in Alexandria, Virginia may be a dream community for some buyers. In contrast, you'll want to get some basic details about the area to know if this is the end unit townhouse for you.
Fairfax County Things
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 52 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,438 sqft. Still, 6306 Olde Towne Ct has 1,680 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $498 . On the other hand, 6306 Olde Towne Ct is $498 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6306 Olde Towne Ct is 56 years old.
How Much Is A Luxury 4-Bedroom Detached Home In 22307?When you're starting your search for a new detached home, one of the first things to establish is your purchasing budget. You can purchase 6424 Princeton Dr Alexandria VA 22307 for circa $850,000. This home has 1,344 sqft of above grade living area. If you're investigating properties in 22307 in Fairfax County and you want to spend about $850,000, you may want to email Will Nesbitt about 6424 Princeton Dr. Continue reading "6424 Princeton Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Mulling over the idea of Homes At Belle Haven Terrace? Weigh options regarding This Place.Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Fairfax County area? Nesbitt Realty can advise you with a dwelling like 6424 Princeton Dr, but these facts can prove useful as well.
Real Estate Basics About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 6424 Princeton Dr is 62 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $425 . But, 6424 Princeton Dr is $614 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 48 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,579 sqft. But, 6424 Princeton Dr has 1,344 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
How Much Is A $825,000 Place In Alexandria?So, is 6424 Princeton Dr the great residence for you? Frankly, Julie Nesbitt really doesn't know. That is, unless you answer a series of questions. Can you afford $825,000? Is it actually worth $851,000 or $799,000? Are you searching for a 4-bedroom 3-baths detached home in Alexandria, Virginia? Do you need 3 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $5,098 on this home purchase? Phone Julie Nesbitt to get an up to the minute look at exactly what $825,000 can buy you in 22307 in Alexandria. Continue reading "6424 Princeton Dr, Alexandria VA 22307 Advertised For Sale"
Valuable Matters About Residences For Sale In Fairfax CountyBuying a home not unlike 1200 Gatewood Dr is likely to be the single biggest financial decision an individual from 22307 in Fairfax County will make in their life. Furthermore, as a trusted local real estate professional, Julie Nesbitt will be a strong advocate who realizes the instructive support and emotional reliability that property seekers need when your purchase. Indeed, there are other problems which can be challenging to overcome. In contrast, a real estate professional like Julie can manage and overcome dangers associated with buying a property in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "1200 Gatewood Dr, Alexandria VA 22307 For Sale"
Alexandria Virginia For Sale -|- $995,000When you’re contemplating buying a home the first thing you have to settle is how much you want to pay. 6508 Princeton Dr Alexandria VA 22307 is in Belle Haven Terrace and the 22307 Zip code and is currently available for $995,000. This detached home has 2,400 sqft of above grade living area. Depending upon your pre-approved price limit, you may want to dream about 6508 Princeton Dr, Alexandria VA which is listed for sale for $995,000. Continue reading "6508 Princeton Dr, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
How Much Do Interesting Detached Homes Cost At New Alexandria in Alexandria, Virginia?So, is 6422 14th St the property for you? Maybe. To answer that with confidence, Julie Nesbitt has to know the answer to a number of questions. Are you shopping for a luxury residence in Alexandria, Virginia? Are you dreaming about a 4-bedroom place in Alexandria, Virginia? Do you need 1 full baths and 1 half baths? Can you afford $775,000? Is it actually worth $805,000 or $745,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,728 on this purchase? What is more, homeownership offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity. Continue reading "6422 14th St, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Nesbitt Realty never charges the shopper any fees or commissions to buy a detached home. Allow us to explain to you how we can rebate money to you on your real estate purchase in 22307. Continue reading "Purchaser's Credit Explained For Home Purchasers In Alexandria, Virginia"