Andrew Patton is a real estate specialist on condos In Alexandria. If you're mulling over the idea of a purchase of real estate in the 22307 ZIP code it only makes sense to take a look at 6641 Wakefield Dr #612. Continue reading "Value Comparison At River Towers"
If you don't know me, my name is Will Nesbitt. I'm a local Realtor specializing condominiums in 22307. 6641 Wakefield Dr #320 is an amazing condo in 22307 in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "Is River Towers What You're Dreaming About In Alexandria?"
6631 Wakefield Dr #301 is located in Alexandria at River Towers. Pro Tip: find a buyer's agent like Stuart Nesbitt who is a full-time expert on real estate in 22307.Stuart Nesbitt is a local Realtor who routinely works real estate in 22307 in Alexandria. Continue reading "0 Bedroom Condo In Alexandria For $149,900"
Striking Residence $195,000 // Alexandria VA 223076641 Wakefield Dr #711 is located in the Alexandria area of the NOVA region. Here are various facts for home shoppers who are looking at this area to think about.
The Alexandria Area Basics
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 76 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,628 sqft. But, 6641 Wakefield Dr #711 has 714 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $461 . But, 6641 Wakefield Dr #711 is $273 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Still, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 44 years. 6641 Wakefield Dr #711 is 59 years old.
Valuable Secrets About Residences Advertised For Sale In Fairfax County
How Much Does A 714 Sqft} Home Like 6631 Wakefield Dr #907 Cost In 22307 in Fairfax County?6631 Wakefield Dr #907, Alexandria VA was recently listed for sale and is available for $184,500. Thus, you may want to ponder this condo (depending upon your pre-approved price limit). But, consider that the average living area of residences in the Alexandria area is 1,699. Continue reading "6631 Wakefield Dr #907, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
1 Bedroom in Alexandria For $179,999Purchasing a property in the Alexandria market is challenging, but working with Julie Nesbitt makes the process as painless and straightforward as possible. You should learn more about the prices and pictures of this condo at 6621 Wakefield Dr #210. What is more, many buyers will be amazed by what this property can provide. Continue reading "6621 Wakefield Dr #210, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
One-of-a-kind Place $179,999 ⁞ Alexandria VA 22307
714 Sqft Place For $179,999 in 22307Nesbitt Realty tells us at a price of $179,999, 6641 Wakefield Dr #310, Alexandria VA is enticing to deliberate on. Compare 6641 Wakefield Dr #310 to others similarly-sized residences in 22307 in Alexandria. Continue reading "6641 Wakefield Dr #310, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Do you want to buy a 1 bedroom condo for approximately $200,000? There are only a limited number of small condos in 22307 in Fairfax County right now. 6621 Wakefield Dr #718 is one of of those options, Nesbitt Realty can help you discover something to reflect on. Continue reading "Looking For A 1 Bedroom Condo For Approximately $200,000"