Are you considering renting real estate in 22307? I am your pro on rental 4-BR residences in 22307 in Alexandria. Continue reading "How Much Do Homes Rent For At Villamay In 22307?"
A Primer On Properties For Sale In Fairfax CountyPurchasing a home not unlike 6811 Smithway Dr for most Americans is the most important purchase an American will ever make. In addition, as a Realtor with market knowledge about Fairfax County, Andrew Patton will be a strong guide who realizes the information and noncognitive support that purchasers need when digging up and buying a home in Alexandria, Virginia. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. Nevertheless, a real estate professional like Andrew Patton has the answers and can help reduce your hassle from the buying process. Continue reading "6811 Smithway Dr, Alexandria VA 22307 For Sale"
2 Bedroom Condo in 22307 in Alexandria For $299,000It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re looking at buying a new condo such as 6514 Potomac Ave #B2.
Real Estate Details About The 22307 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 58 years. 6514 Potomac Ave #B2 is 71 years old.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $427 . But even so, 6514 Potomac Ave #B2 is $389 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 30 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 1,116 sqft. On the other hand, 6514 Potomac Ave #B2 has 768 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
What Can I Buy In Alexandria, Virginia For $450,000?Monika Ortiz would like to call your attention to this 2-bedroom place at 6726 Kenyon Dr in Bucknell Manor. Looking at these photographs and prices from Fairfax County, it's easy to see why this is one of our favorite neighborhoods in 22307. Furthermore, many buyer clients might be impressed by what this home has right here in Fairfax County. Continue reading "6726 Kenyon Dr, Alexandria VA 22307 For Sale"
What Can I Purchase In 22307 in Fairfax County For $450,000?Do you worry about buying real estate like 6920 University Dr in Fairfax County? Not to mention, you might not have enough money for a down payment on a conventional loan. But, Julie Nesbitt has resources that can provide alternative financing with little or no money down. Not to mention, there will be dangers to manage and overcome. But, a real estate specialist like Julie can help you to avoid most of the dangers associated with buying a property in Alexandria. Continue reading "6920 University Dr, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
$250,000 || Alexandria VA 22307 - Comparables and SuggestionsThere are identify reasons that weigh in a buyer's mind, but perhaps none more important than price. This real estate is selling at 6603 E Wakefield Dr #B1 for just $239,900. If your real estate purchase budget is roughly $250,000 and you're hunting properties in Alexandria you may want to get in touch with Monika Ortiz to get more information about 6603 E Wakefield Dr #B1. Continue reading "6603 E Wakefield Dr #B1, Alexandria VA 22307 Advertised For Sale"
Do you want to buy a very large 4 bedroom detached home for roughly $1,200,000? There are only a limited number of very large homes in Fairfax County right now. 7412 Admiral Dr is one of of those selections, Julie Nesbitt can help you choose something to look at. Continue reading "Are You Looking For A Very Large 4 Bedroom Detached Home For Roughly $1,200,000?"
Small Condo For $179,900 in Alexandria, VirginiaFor a few home buyers square footage of living is not a particularly important consideration. But for most buyers, the actual size of the living is a vital concern. Andrew P. informs us that, depending upon your purchase budget, you might want to reflect on this condo at 6641 Wakefield Dr #705 is on the market $179,900. Continue reading "What Is The Average Price Per Square Foot Of Real Estate In 22307?"
Newly Listed At in Fairfax County Virginia 22307 || $837,0006306 Olde Towne Ct in Alexandria, Virginia may be a dream community for some buyers. In contrast, you'll want to get some basic details about the area to know if this is the end unit townhouse for you.
Fairfax County Things
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 52 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,438 sqft. Still, 6306 Olde Towne Ct has 1,680 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $498 . On the other hand, 6306 Olde Towne Ct is $498 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6306 Olde Towne Ct is 56 years old.
Nesbitt Realty prepares written leases for investors with rental properties in Virginia near our national capital as a part of our property management in 22307 in Fairfax County service. Continue reading "How Long Is The Term Of The Lease Nesbitt Realty & Management Uses For A Condo For Lease In 22307 In Alexandria?"