How Much Do Interesting Residences Cost At Reston in Reston, Virginia?
What's your price range? Can you afford $875,000? Or is your price range closer to $825,000? 1868 Post Oak Trl Reston VA 20191 has 4 bedrooms and 2,203 sqft. This property is advertised for sale for $849,900. 1868 Post Oak Trl, Reston VA recently came to the real estate market and is listed for $849,900. Therefore, you may want to consider this detached home (depending upon your prequalified spending limit).
Continue reading "1868 Post Oak Trl, Reston Real Estate Update"
How Much Do Contemporary-Style Homes Cost At Lake Audubon Terrace in Fairfax County?
Do you know all there is to know about 11056 Thrush Ridge Rd?
Real Estate Aspects About Fairfax County
9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 11056 Thrush Ridge Rd is 38 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $586
. Nevertheless, 11056 Thrush Ridge Rd is $586 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 53 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,504 sqft. But, 11056 Thrush Ridge Rd has 1,536 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
is the least expensive
home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
is listed for $1,800. On the other hand, 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is the highest-priced
home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is asking $45,000,000.
Furthermore, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/11/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate data from Fairfax County about places such as 11056 Thrush Ridge Rd.
Continue reading "11056 Thrush Ridge Rd, Reston VA 20191 For Sale"