Newly Listed At in Fairfax County Virginia 22307 || $837,000
6306 Olde Towne Ct in Alexandria, Virginia may be a dream community for some buyers. In contrast, you'll want to get some basic details about the area to know if this is the end unit townhouse for you.
Fairfax County Things
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 52 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,438 sqft. Still, 6306 Olde Towne Ct has 1,680 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $498
. On the other hand, 6306 Olde Towne Ct is $498 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6306 Olde Towne Ct is 56 years old.
In addition, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/13/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate info from Fairfax County about homes similar to 6306 Olde Towne Ct.
Continue reading "6306 Olde Towne Ct, Alexandria VA 22307 For Sale"
Trying To Find 1,470 Sqft In Alexandria?
For most buyer clients, the actual amount of living area in a property is a predominant consideration. But, for some home buyers square footage of living is not a particularly important consideration Monika Ortiz
tells us that, depending upon your pre-approved price limit, you might want to reflect on this property at 1733 Belle Haven Rd is on the market for $747,000.
Continue reading "Updated: The Average Price Per Square Foot In 22307"
$765,000 |-| 4 bed |-| 3 bath |-| 1 half-bath |-| 2,050 sqft |-| Alexandria 22307
Olde Belhaven Towne is calling your name and 6316 Barrister Pl is the perfect house to make into your home! This 3-level, four-bedroom, and three-and-a-half bathroom townhome has been completely remodeled, head to toe, in 2018. With all updated … [Read more]
Continue reading "$765,000 |-| 6316 Barrister Pl Alexandria VA 22307"
Acquiring real estate is often the most important most important transaction an individual will ever make. As a great Realtor, I know the information and emotional support that home hunters need when seeking mid-market 3-bedroom homes in Alexandria and acquiring a property like 1723 Belle Haven Rd.
Continue reading "Steps To Invest In A Place In Alexandria"
Gorgeous, brick townhome in prime Alexandria location with view of golf course; gleaming wood floors on all levels; galley kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances, gas stove, granite counters, stone backsplash, modern, soft … [Read more]
$739,000 /// 4 bed /// 3 bath /// 1 half-bath /// Alexandria VA
Continue reading "One-Of-A-Kind Mid 20th-Century 4-Bedroom $739,000 /// 1715 Belle Haven Rd Alexandria VA 22307"
Do you know what type of license Nesbitt Realty needs to serve property owners in Fairfax County?
Continue reading "About Our Licensing For Managing A Rentals In Alexandria, Virginia"