$500,000 ⁘ Alexandria VA 22307 - Comparables and SuggestionsDo you have reasons to be anxious when we're talking about $500,000 for a 3-bedroom property like 6954 Westhampton Dr in 22307 in Fairfax County? Possibly, you're overlooking a better location? If you're from out of the area or if you are not an expert in Alexandria real estate, it's easy to miss some of the many homes for sale. But, Stuart Nesbitt will interview you to learn more about your needs and help identify the best property for you. Moreover, there are always risks in 22307 in Alexandria real estate. Nevertheless, a knowledgeable whiz like Stuart can help you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying a residence in 22307 in Alexandria. Continue reading "6954 Westhampton Dr, Alexandria VA 22307 On The Market"
As a property owner, you could do property management yourself, or you could employ an experienced managing agent like our local operation to handle your investment duplex in Virginia near our nation's capital. Continue reading "What Does Nesbitt Do To Manage A Duplex For Lease Like 6938 University Dr In Bucknell Heights?"
What Type Of Home Can I Buy In 22307 in Alexandria For $450,000?Are you shopping for a 2-bedroom 2-baths residence like 6911 Westhampton Dr in Alexandria? We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in 22307 in Alexandria's real estate market. Indeed, many property hunters could be shocked by what this home has right here in Fairfax County. Continue reading "6911 Westhampton Dr, Alexandria VA 22307 For Sale"
Alexandria Area Real Estate FactorsNesbitt Realty likes 6926 University Dr. This property at Bucknell Heights in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you purchase this duplex in particular. That's because, until Nesbitt Realty know your goals there is no way for Nesbitt Realty to know if this is the perfect home for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? It's an intelligent idea to sort out your priorities.
When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what residences have sold for in this area? Here's what has Recently sold at Bucknell Heights. The highest priced residence in the community is listed for $430,000. Do you know if 6926 University Dr is a good value? Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in an enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Bucknell Heights Continue reading "6926 University Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Find A 3 Bedroom Duplex in the Alexandria Area For $449,900There's a lot to like about this duplex in 22307 in Alexandria. But is 6927 Westhampton Dr the right duplex for you? There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this area's most common cool systems are central a/c? Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at enclave is natural gas. Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what residences have sold for in this area? Here's what has Recently sold at Bucknell Heights. Continue reading "6927 Westhampton Dr, Alexandria VA 22307 On The Market"
Take a look at what's new at Bucknell Heights. Continue reading "Prices And Photographs Of Colonial-Style Listings From Bucknell Heights"
How Much Is A $449,000 3-bedroom colonial, side-by-side-style Residence In 22307 in Fairfax County?We really like the purchase of real estate opportunities in 22307 especially at 7023 Stanford Dr. Here's some basic facts.
Real Estate Pieces of Info About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 7023 Stanford Dr is 67 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $410 . Nevertheless, 7023 Stanford Dr is $313 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 50 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,535 sqft. Above all, 7023 Stanford Dr has 1,436 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Are You Seeking A 3 Bedroom Property For Around $450,000?If you’re interested in learning more about residences such as 7023 Stanford Dr in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The 22307 Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 31 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 1,196 sqft. Still, 7023 Stanford Dr has 1,036 sqft of living area.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $440 . But, 7023 Stanford Dr is $444 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
- 6631 Wakefield Dr #620 is the least expensive home in the 22307 area. 6631 Wakefield Dr #620 is listed for $169,900. But, 1806 Edgehill Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22307 area. 1806 Edgehill Dr is asking $2,100,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 67 years. 7023 Stanford Dr is 67 years old.
Nesbitt Realty & Management prepares written rents for investors with rental properties in Virginia near our nation's capital as a part of our management services in Fairfax County service. Creating the rental contract is one of the most critical chores of the successful management services of a rental in Northern Virginia. Continue reading "About The Lease Nesbitt Uses For A Rental In 22307"