What Are Properties Like At Belle View Condominiums In Alexandria?Let Julie Nesbitt know if you'd like to learn more about this condo in Belle View Condominiums. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in 22307 in Alexandria. Besides, you could be impressed by what this residence has for the right buyer. Continue reading "1607 Belle View Blvd #B1, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
2 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 763 sqft
Added: 05/12/22, Last Updated: 05/12/2022
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2067806
Subdivision: Belle View Condominiums<!--
List Price: 299900.00-->
What Can I Get In Alexandria, Virginia For $250,000?Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22307 area? Monika Ortiz can guide you with a condo like 6603 E Wakefield Dr #B2, but these facts can prove useful as well.
The Alexandria Area Matters
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 63 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,626 sqft. Still, 6603 E Wakefield Dr #B2 has 623 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $469 . But even so, 6603 E Wakefield Dr #B2 is $385 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 6603 E Wakefield Dr #B2 is 72 years old.