- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is heat pump(s).
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at River Towers is natural gas.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in River Towers? Here's what has Recently sold at River Towers.
- How important is it that you stay in 22307? Have you considered neighboring areas?
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andrew Patton. 6621 Wakefield Dr #615 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 1-bedroom 1-baths Traditional-style condominium in Fairfax County. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. My dream in this real estate brief is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22307. Can you afford $217,900? Or is your budget closer to $167,900? If you can afford $267,900, should you pay $267,900?