2 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 793 sqft
Added: 12/05/21, Last Updated: 12/06/2021
Property Type: Condo for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX2033846
Subdivision: Belle View<!--
List Price: 1550.00-->
Alexandria Area Real Estate FactorsNesbitt Realty likes 6926 University Dr. This property at Bucknell Heights in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you purchase this duplex in particular. That's because, until Nesbitt Realty know your goals there is no way for Nesbitt Realty to know if this is the perfect home for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? It's an intelligent idea to sort out your priorities.
When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what residences have sold for in this area? Here's what has Recently sold at Bucknell Heights. The highest priced residence in the community is listed for $430,000. Do you know if 6926 University Dr is a good value? Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in an enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Bucknell Heights Continue reading "6926 University Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
What Can I Buy In Alexandria For $650,000?Let Stuart Nesbitt know if you're deliberating the possibility of $660,000 detached homes in Alexandria. 6420 Olmi Landrith Dr is an example of this cape cod community in 22307. Compare the prices and pictures of this home at 6420 Olmi Landrith Dr. As a matter of fact, even if you are not amazed by what this home has for the right buyer, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "6420 Olmi Landrith Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Are You Seeking A 1 Bedroom Real Property For Around $200,000?6622 Boulevard Vw #J in 22307 may be a best neighborhood for some buyers. In contrast, you'll want to get some basic s about the area to know if this is the home for you.
Fairfax County Secrets
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 93 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,518 sqft. In contrast, 6622 Boulevard Vw #J has 602 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $351 . But even so, 6622 Boulevard Vw #J is $349 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But even so, 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is asking $24,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6622 Boulevard Vw #J is 71 years old.