$283,000 For Sale At 6626 Potomac Ave #A1 In Fairfax County6626 Potomac Ave #A1 is located in the Alexandria area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are several considerations for property hunters who are looking at this area to reflect on.
Real Estate Facts About Fairfax County
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 6626 Potomac Ave #A1 is 71 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $386 . Nevertheless, 6626 Potomac Ave #A1 is $357 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 64 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,300 sqft. But, 6626 Potomac Ave #A1 has 793 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
Charming first-level 2 bedroom condo in beloved Belle View community in a quiet nook of Alexandria. Original refinished parquet floors meets fully updated chef’s kitchen with new LVT flooring. 2021 kitchen layout redesign also includes sleek ... [Read more]
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In Alexandria?Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $283,000 in Alexandria, there are only so many selections to choose from. The options are shown on the chart below.
|Unit/Flat, Contemporary||1 Active|
|Colonial, Mid-Century Modern, Unit/Flat||1 Active|
|Mid-Century Modern||1 Active|
|Colonial, Traditional||1 Active|
|Contemporary, Unit/Flat, Transitional||1 Active|