- Homes around 6641 Wakefield Dr #805 were built around 1963. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are wall unit?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the neighborhood around River Towers.
- The highest priced condominium at River Towers is listed for $275,000. Do you know if 6641 Wakefield Dr #805 is a good value?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Stuart Nesbitt. I am a market savvy real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around 22307 in Fairfax County. I like 6641 Wakefield Dr #805. This condominium at River Towers in 22307 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My desire in this real estate brief is to help you learn your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria, Virginia. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County. To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example: