Would You Pay $249,900 For A 2-bedroom Unit/Flat-style Home In 22307?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re mulling over the idea of buying a new property such as 6506 Potomac Ave #B1.
Fairfax County Reasons
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 54 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,342 sqft. Still, 6506 Potomac Ave #B1 has 793 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $359 . Above all, 6506 Potomac Ave #B1 is $315 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. On the other hand, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6506 Potomac Ave #B1 is 71 years old.
Opportunity! Spacious, bright & open top floor condo in beautiful Bell View Community. Located on a quiet street with plenty of common parking in front of the building. Hardwood floors throughout, gas cooking and a lot more. The condo is ... [Read more]
About The Same Size As 6506 Potomac Ave #B1 In Fairfax County?All the homes in this table are close to the same living area as 6506 Potomac Ave #B1. Why compare properties of a similar size to 6506 Potomac Ave #B1 in Fairfax County? Not to mention, by comparing similarly-sized properties, a buyer can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Fairfax County and the area near and inside the Beltway.
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||36 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||6 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||7 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||2 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||1 Active|
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $249,900?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 6506 Potomac Ave #B1? The table below shows the sizes of other modest homes now listed in Alexandria. All of these condos cost around as much as 6506 Potomac Ave #B1.
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||7 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||14 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||40 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||22 Active|
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 6506 Potomac Ave #B1In Belle View Condominiums, homes are typically 71 years old. Is the age of the condo of importance to you? If so, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes listed for sale in Fairfax County? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for about $249,900.
|21st Century (2003 - 2011)||16 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||23 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||75 Active|
2 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 793 sqft
Added: 08/13/21, Last Updated: 08/13/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2015100
Subdivision: Belle View Condominiums<!--
List Price: 249900.00-->