- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How many baths do you need? 6631 Wakefield Dr #707 has 1 full bath. What about half baths? 6631 Wakefield Dr #707 has 0 half baths.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a water view or waterfront condo?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near River Towers.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
I like 6631 Wakefield Dr #707. This condo at River Towers in Fairfax County looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Stuart Nesbitt's dream in this article is to help you determine your essentials so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?