Would You Be Willing To Pay $450,000 For A Mid 20th-Century 2-Bedroom Place In 22307 in Fairfax County?2253 Roanoke Dr is located in the Alexandria area of Northern Virginia. Here are various matters for home buyers who are looking at this area to think about.
The 22307 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 33 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 1,183 sqft. However, 2253 Roanoke Dr has 896 sqft of living area.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $502 . But, 2253 Roanoke Dr is $502 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
- 6631 Wakefield Dr #620 is the least expensive home in the 22307 area. 6631 Wakefield Dr #620 is listed for $174,900. However, 1200 Gatewood Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22307 area. 1200 Gatewood Dr is asking $1,150,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 60 years. 2253 Roanoke Dr is 70 years old.
Welcome to this lovingly updated duplex in Beacon Manor. The home features two bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a large backyard with a brand new modern privacy fence. The main floor features a remodeled kitchen that opens into a dining area ... [Read more]What Can I Get In Alexandria, Virginia For $450,000?
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $449,900?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 2253 Roanoke Dr? The table below shows the sizes of other modest homes now listed in Alexandria. All of these properties cost close to as much as 2253 Roanoke Dr.
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||11 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||10 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||1 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||1 Active|