- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in River Towers? Here's what has Recently sold at River Towers.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is heat pump(s).
- How important is it that you stay in 22307? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
I'm a local real estate professional and I work hard everyday in and around condominiums in Alexandria, Virginia. I like 6621 Wakefield Dr #202. This condominium in Alexandria, Virginia Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My goal as a Realtor is to help you determine your needs and wants, so that we can identify your dream home. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? Have you thought about: