Purchasing a home such as 1203 Gatewood Dr is plausibly the biggest single biggest transaction most residents of Fairfax County will ever make.
Further, as a devoted and faithful Realtor, Andrew Patton will be a hard-working adviser who understands the instructive support and emotional reliability that home buyers need when thinking about large 4-bedroom places in 22307 in Fairfax County and acquiring a place of residence like 1203 Gatewood Dr.
In addition, as a local sage with market knowledge about Alexandria, Virginia, Invalid Random List Name has the levels of patience and skills to see home hunters through the good and bad that could appear during the home purchasing process. Invalid Random List Name is Andrew Patton
and I can help you buy a detached home like 1203 Gatewood Dr in Villamay
. I don't charge buyers anything and when I represent you, I'll pay you $6,030 at settlement from my commissions as a thank you for your patronage. [rebate terms and conditions
$975,000 :: 1203 Gatewood Dr, Alexandria, Va. 22307
4 || Baths:
3 || Half-Baths:
0 || Living Area:
1,568 || Days On Market:
|| Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty:
$6,030 || MLS: VAFX1201152
If you intend to buy a detached home like this in Fairfax County, here are some of the things you'll have to do:
- Be ready to act quickly. This is because when you see the place you want you don't want to miss out because you weren't ready. I can show you how to make yourself ready.
- Find a friendly professional. It's essential to choose a super Realtor who understands your needs, your budget and real estate in the area where you want to purchase.
- When you discover the property you want, it's time to make the offer. It's unlikely that you are the only purchaser interested in the detached home, so you want to make your offer the one that the seller will choose.
- It's advisable to consider maintenance and repair costs into your purchase of real estate budget. Even brand-new homes will require some work. Don’t leave yourself short and let your home deteriorate.
- Think about what comes next. The average first-time buyer expects to stay in a residence for around 10 years, according to the National Association of REALTORS®’ 2013 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.
- Put together the list of your needs and wants. For example:
- Is it important to have storage or a basement? Do you need a garage or parking space?
- Do you like brick detached homes?
- Do you need to be close to the Metro or your job?
When you need to talk to an agent in Alexandria, call me. Invalid Random List Name is Andrew Patton
and Invalid Random List Name is here to help. I'd love to help. I’ll take the worries out of your real estate goals.