- Check out licensed real estate adviser referrals. — I like Angie’s List because I know that Angie’s List voice verifies each review. You can also see if the agent or brokerage has any awards for client satisfaction.
- Interview several Realtors — There is no one-size-fits-all. I know that Stuart Nesbitt is not for every home hunter. The real estate pro you choose should be able to clearly understand your needs.
- Don't under estimate the value of chemistry. — You will probably be working with your licensed real estate adviser anywhere from 2 to 12 months, so it helps to get along with them. Interpersonal skills are as important as professional skills.
- Find out how each real estate pro identifies properties. — When choosing a Realtor, ask how they identify properties. Some real estate pros have their own preferred listings that they favor. But you want what’s most suitable for you, not what’s great for your real estate pro. So make sure the Realtor is willing to search high and low to find the best detached home for you. That includes using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) as well as their own personal network.
- Read paperwork carefully. — The Commonwealth of Virginia requires all licensed agents to sign a representation agreement before showing properties or having material discussions about a specific home. Be very wary of any agent that is not concerned about getting a representation agreement signed. It doesn't hurt to have a lawyer take a look at your representation agreement, but usually that's not necessary. The document is pretty straight forward. It's critical that you examine all documents during the home buying process, and that includes your agent's representation agreement.
Your best choice in 22307 in Fairfax County might not have a brand new car, and is not always the one with the most sales under his or her belt. The right Realtor in Alexandria, Virginia won't panic when facing an unexpected curve, and knows how to work with the budget you establish. Here's what you should pay attention to when spotting the most compatible real estate pro for you when you're purchasing a detached home like 1210 Belle Vista Dr with 5 bedrooms: