Acquiring real estate is often the most important most important transaction an individual will ever make. As a great Realtor, I know the information and emotional support that home hunters need when seeking mid-market 3-bedroom homes in Alexandria and acquiring a property like 1723 Belle Haven Rd.
As a Realtor with extensive real estate know-how about 22307, I'm qualified to benefit home buyers in 22307 in Alexandria through the specifics and technicalities that could occur during the purchase process. I'm Andrew Patton and I can help you pick up a abode like 1723 Belle Haven Rd in Alexandria, Virginia.
There is no charge for my services and if you use me as your real estate professional, at closing I'll refund $4,528 from my commissions to a thank you for your business. [rebate terms and conditions]
$749,000 :: 1723 Belle Haven Rd, Alexandria, Va. 22307
If you intend to get a property like this in 22307 in Fairfax County, here's an overview of the process:
- Have your ducks in a row and be ready. Homes will come and go on the market so you need to be ready when you spot the best choice of home for you. I can show you how to get your finances in order and how to prepare yourself for the move.
- Find a Realtor you can trust. It's necessary to discover a personable Realtor who figure outs you and your needs.
- Make a good offer. Do what you can to ensure it’s appealing to a seller.
- Dream about maintenance and repair costs into your purchase budget. You can't count on the landlord. You are the landlord.
- Play chess, not checkers. Do you plan on staying here for a few years or is this a once-in-a-lifetime move?
- Put together the list of your needs and wants. For example:
- Do you care about nearby shops and restaurants?
- Do you want the most expensive home in the place (1723 Belle Haven Rd) or the least expensive home in the neighborhood (1723 Belle Haven Rd)?
- Do you need a certain minimum square-footage. The listing agent reports that 1723 Belle Haven Rd is 2,025.
When your ready to get serious, contact me. I'm Andrew Patton and I'm standing by when you need me. I will help you get the home you want on a budget you can afford. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.