Buying a residence for many people is the most complex most complex capital matter an individual from 22307 will ever make.
As a local sage with extensive real estate knowledge about 22307 in Fairfax County, I am a buyer's guide who gets the data and the emotional support most home hunters want when comparing $205,000 places in Alexandria, Virginia and acquiring a home like 6641 Wakefield Dr #311.
As an established real estate agent, I have the experiences to help shoppers through the ups and downs which may develop during your unit purchase.
We don't charge buyers a commission or fee and if you use me as your licensed real estate adviser, I'll rebate you $512 at closing. [rebate terms and conditions]
$205,000 : 6641 Wakefield Dr #311, Alexandria, Virginia 22307
If you are serious about buying a home like this, here's what you need to do:
- Make yourself ready. Homes will come and go on the market so you need to be ready when you spot your dream home. I can show you how to make yourself ready.
- Find a hard-working professional. It’s absolutely important that you find a super agent who understands your hopes and who is ready and able to advise you through the real estate purchase process.
- When you find the place of residence you want, make a good offer. As a Realtor, I can help you figure out a good offer. I know what the sellers paid for the place. In some cases I even know what they owe on the unit. I can perform a price analysis so we have an accurate idea of the home's value.
- Consider maintenance and repair costs when calculating your unit acquisition budget. You can't count on the landlord. You are the landlord.
- Think ahead. Is the enclave trending up or down? Recently sold at River Towers
- Decide what you can compromise and what you absolutely need in your purchase. For example:
- Do you care about nearby shops and restaurants?
- Do you need to be close to the Metro or your job?
- Compile a list of three or four neighborhoods you’d like to live in, taking into account nearby recreational facilities, area expansion plans and area expansion plans. You're buying the neighborhood when you're buying real estate.
When you need a Realtor in Fairfax County, contact me. I'm Stuart Nesbitt and I'll appreciate your business. I am an expert in 22307 real estate. I specialize in military relocation.