Will Nesbitt is a full-time real estate agent specializing condominiums in 22307.
I see a lot to like about 6501 Potomac Ave #B1 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing 2-bedroom 1-baths condominium in Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
My goal in this commentary is to help you conclude your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in 22307 in Fairfax County. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22307. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 6501 Potomac Ave #B1 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- How important is it that you stay in 22307? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How many baths do you need? 6501 Potomac Ave #B1 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 6501 Potomac Ave #B1 has 0 half baths.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the section, like 6501 Potomac Ave #B1 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 1803 Belle View Blvd #A1.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||1 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||2 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||18 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||11 Active|
Contact Will Nesbitt today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condo's priorities. I appreciate your business and look forward to serving you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.