- Do you like brick units? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do public schools matter to you? 6631 Wakefield Dr #620 is served by Belle View Elementary School and .
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
Andrew Patton works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. 6631 Wakefield Dr #620 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular luxury condominium in Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. I'd like to take a moment to aid you to determine exactly what your selections are on your purchase of real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: