Purchasing real estate is often the most important largest financial decision a resident of 22307 will ever make. In my capacity as your Realtor, I am a property hunter's adviser who knows the informational and emotional support that property seekers need if comparing 2-bedroom Colonial-style homes in Alexandria and acquiring a abode like 6611 E Wakefield Dr #C1.
As a veritable sage with extensive real estate knowledge about 22307 in Alexandria, I have the patience to benefit home buyers through the simple and complex that can come to pass during the home purchasing process. I'm Nesbitt Realty and I have the skills and experience in 22307 in Fairfax County to help you buy a penthouse like 6611 E Wakefield Dr #C1 in Alexandria. We don't charge buyers a commission or fee and if you work with me as your real estate agent, at closing I'll refund $853 from my commissions to a thank you for your business.
$269,900 || 6611 E Wakefield Dr #C1, Alexandria, VA 22307
If you're interested in a penthouse like this, here's where you start:
- Be ready to act quickly. This is because when you see the penthouse you want you don't want to miss out because you weren't ready. I can show you how to get your finances in order and how to prepare yourself for the move.
- Find a Realtor you can trust. You need to discover a Realtor—not just any real estate agent—but the most suitable Realtor who can assist you through the next home process. Feel free to call me to chat about how I can benefit you.
- Make a good offer. Remember that your offer is very unlikely to be the only one on the table.
- It's advisable to contemplate maintenance and repair costs into your penthouse purchase budget. Don’t leave yourself short and let your penthouse deteriorate.
- Consider the future. It’s easy to get wrapped up in your present needs, but you should also think about reselling the home before you purchase.
- Develop your section wish list. For example:
- Do you like brick penthouses?
- Compile a list of three or four neighborhoods you’d like to live in, taking into account nearby historic considerations, noise levels and noise levels. You're purchasing the area when you're purchasing real estate.
- Do you need to be close to the Metro or your job?
When it's time to get serious, call me. I am ready, willing and able to be your real estate guide. We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.