Nesbitt Realty is a local licensed real estate adviser specializing condominiums in Fairfax County.
I’d like to say that this unit in 22307 in Fairfax County is a great purchase for $295,000 but I can’t. That’s because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it’s not the right home for my buyer client, it’s not the right home.
Of the top of your head, what’s most important to you? There are many options to think about. For example:
- How many baths do you need? 6500 Potomac Ave #B2 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 6500 Potomac Ave #B2 has 0 half baths.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Belle View offer additional benefits from this community..
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this area’s most common cool systems are central a/c?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is heat pump(s).
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like units, you’ll love the community around Belle View.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||12 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||3 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||2 Active|
Contact Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time.