Acquiring real estate is possibly the single biggest biggest financial investment a resident of Fairfax County will ever make. As an established agent, I am a shopper’s advocate who gets the informational and emotional support that property seekers need while finding and acquiring a home in Alexandria, Virginia.
In my capacity as your agent, I have what it takes to benefit purchasers in Alexandria through the good and bad that could happen when buying. I’m Nesbitt Realty and I’m here when you’re ready to buy a residence like 1214 La Ronde Ct in Alexandria, Virginia. I don’t charge buyers anything and if you work with me as your agent, I’ll rebate you $7,416 at settlement. It’s my way of saying thanks. [rebate terms and conditions]
$1,199,997 // 1214 La Ronde Ct, Alexandria, Virginia 22307
If you want to get a home like this, here are some of your milestones:
- Homes in 22307 in Fairfax County sell quickly. This is because when you see the abode you want you don’t want to miss out because you weren’t ready. I can help you get ready by showing you how to get your funds and credit in order.
- Find a remarkable agent. It’s very important to choose a reliable Realtor who you can work with to achieve your goals. You want an agent that listens and understands what you want and knows how to get it.
- When you identify the home you want, make a good offer. Remember that your offer is very unlikely to be the only one on the table. Do what you can to ensure it’s appealing to a seller.
- Deliberate maintenance and repair costs into your purchase budget. You don’t want to be “house-poor” and unable to maintain your abode because your budget is so tight.
- Think one move head. Do you plan on staying here for a few years or is this a once-in-a-lifetime move?
- Decide on what you need from a place of residence. For example:
- Do you need to be close to the Metro or your job?
- Do you care about nearby shops and restaurants?
- Do you need a certain minimum square-footage. The listing agent reports that 1214 La Ronde Ct is 3,164.