Rentals in 22102
- $3,000: 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #709, McLean, VA 22102 | One Park Crest | Comparables |
- $2,100: 8360 Greensboro Dr #817, McLean, VA 22102 | Rotonda | Comparables |
- $2,400: 8340 Greensboro Dr #107, McLean, VA 22102 | Rotonda | Comparables |
- $2,050: 1530 Spring Gate Dr #9401, McLean, VA 22102 | Gates of McLean | Comparables |
- $2,700: 8360 Greensboro Dr #808, McLean, VA 22102 | Rotonda | Comparables |
- $2,325: 8360 Greensboro Dr #208, McLean, VA 22102 | The Rotonda | Comparables |
- $1,900: 1808 Old Meadow Rd #915, McLean, VA 22102 | Encore of McLean | Comparables |
- $2,250: 8370 Greensboro Dr #710, McLean, VA 22102 | Rotonda | Comparables |
- $7,000: 1650 Silver Hill Dr #901, McLean, VA 22102 | Tysons | Comparables |
- $2,400: 1641 International Dr #201, McLean, VA 22102 | Lillian Court At Tysons | Comparables |
Setting a Rental Budget
For many renters, the most important factor for consideration is how much are they willing to spend on a rental per month. For this reason, it should come as no surprise that the first step in the rental process should include establishing a budget. Renters should consider their monthly income and subtract all of their monthly expenses from this amount. Monthly expenses should include all bills which are paid regularly as well as money spent on food, entertainment, and miscellaneous items monthly. The renter may also wish to subtract an additional amount to allow for some savings each month as well as emergencies. The total left after these deductions is the amount the renter is able to spend on a rental per month. Once this amount is established, the renter will have a better understanding of the type of rental they are able to afford.
When you know your budget and you are ready to shop for a new home, contact an agent. Rental agents cost the renter nothing and they do not work for one specific building. A rental agent can see all the rentals that are available to make sure that you get the best value for your money. [Learn more.] If you need an agent contact Nesbitt Realty. Nesbitt Realty always says, “We want what’s best for the client.”
Where can I find similarly priced rental homes for sale in Fairfax County?
How can we help?