If you don't know me, my name is Stuart Nesbitt.
I like 6429 14th St. This condo in 22307 Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
I'd love to chat about your home priorities. My dream is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.
My objective with this article is to help you learn your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22307. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at New Alexandria is electric.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what detached homes have sold for in New Alexandria? Here's what has Recently sold at New Alexandria.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near New Alexandria.
- Homes around 6429 14th St were built around 1939. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- The highest priced condominium at New Alexandria is listed for $769,000. Do you know if 6429 14th St is a good value?
Disadvantages Of Condos
- There are condo rules by the condo corporation that would have to be followed.
- Condos can have additional fees such as corporation fees.
- Only your interior walls inward are own by you (depending on which type of condo you own.)
- You will have to share the pool, gym, and basketball/tennis courts will your other neighbors.
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty. I specialize in military relocation.