Do you have a property in Alexandria that isn’t getting any action?
Did you know that in Belle Haven:
- the average number of days on the market is 74.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 2207 Windsor Rd.
- the least expensive detached on the market is 6021 Woodmont Rd.
- 2204 Foresthill Rd is currently listed for $1,998,000.
If your detached has been asking for months with no traffic, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Belle Haven
This center hall colonial has an open bright floor plan with plenty of windows for natural light – hardwood floors and two fireplaces. Four bedroom, three and a half bath center hall colonial with attached garage. The kitchen/breakfast room/family room combo walks out to a lovely screened porch and stone-terraced rear garden. Four upstairs bedrooms with centrally located laundry. Gorgeous master suite has luxury bath. Lower level rec room, utility room/workshop and garage. Plenty of storage. Only about one mile south of Old Town Alexandria, Belle Haven has the space you need and the convenience all in one! SOLD!
NEW PRICE. Fabulous renovation of a 1930’s classic stone house in sought after Belle Haven. Nearly 3,000 square feet painstakingly renovated while preserving the original charm. Rear deck and patio overlooking a desirable flat back yard (rare in Belle Haven) with high-end open kitchen/ family room. Large Living room, sun-room & gracious dining room. Exquisite lighting fixtures throughout. Lower level family room & guest suite. Upper level 3 Bed, 2 Baths, and sun deck. SOLD!
This is the one you’ve been waiting for! A complete overhaul renovation by Zelaya Homes. This homes has been re-imagined into a one of a kind masterpiece. The kitchen and bathrooms have been custom designed with luxury finishes. Samsung stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops. Custom built-on-site entryway bench seating with storage. The hardwood floors have been refinished throughout. The main level hosts a full bedroom and bathroom, great for an office, play room, or guest suite. The upstairs is surprisingly spacious to include 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and laundry closet. The master suite includes walk in closet, sky light, and barn door leading to a 6′ x 3′ shower with dual shower heads, dual vanity sinks and private water closet. Enjoy the outdoors with a new deck and privacy fence, completed by an overhaul of the landscaping and new sod. This is the closest you can get to a new home in this price range. Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical all new. SOLD!
Here are some reasons detacheds similar to 2204 Foresthill Rd in Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a detached without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let’s face it: some homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your property in Belle Haven? If so, it’s wise to take into account what places have sold at Belle Haven in 22307. That can give a owner a starting point for determining your $1,998,000 6-bedroom 6-baths colonial detached’s value. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place’s value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Nesbitt Realty is your real estate resource in Northern Virginia.