Hello, I’m Nesbitt Realty! I am a responsive real estate professional. I work hard every day in and around 22307 in Alexandria. 6623 10th St #B1 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn’t whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
Let’s pause to sort through your priorities so that you can realistically determine whether buying a $209,000 1-bedroom condo in Fairfax County is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you’re only focusing on 22307. Have you thought about:
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Belle View Condominiums is 623.
- Homes around 6623 10th St #B1 were built around 1950. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- How many baths do you need? 6623 10th St #B1 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 6623 10th St #B1 has 0 half baths.
- Do you need a garage? None of the homes in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
I’d love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work. My goal is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.